Setup Out Of Office on my Cloud Email
This article describes simple steps you can take to setup an Out Of Office while you are on holiday, conference or otherwise unavailable.
Out of Office will only send one email per sender during the period you are away.
1. Go to CloudMail Web Access
Open your Chrome/Internet Explorer/Firefox and go to the website:
2. Login using your own username and password
4. Enter the Out Of Office time frame and text
- Make sure you select Send automatic replies.
- Select Send replies only during this period. This allows you to set your out of office ahead of time!
- Enter start date and time
- Enter end date and time
- Enter text to send internally. For simplicity this text must match the same text for external clients.
- Tick the box Send automatic reply messages to senders outside my organisation
- Tick the box Send replies to all external senders
- Copy and paste text from step 5 into this box as shown. As mentioned it needs to be identical.
- Click Save.